The Multikwik traps range has been created with and by plumbers – the people who know best about typical installation problems, installer preferences and what makes a reliable product.
And because we know how frustrating it is not to have the correct trap for the installation, the Multikwik range is packed with simple but ingenious problem solvers.
No matter how challenging the installation, you can trust the Multikwik traps to meet your requirements.
Multikwik offer traps for any application, including the following products:
- Bottle - Tubular
- Running - Shower Waste Traps
- Bath Waste Traps - And much more!
Our popular bottle trap is also available in chrome effect. Complete the look by installing it with our compression waste, also available in chrome effect.
Why Choose a Multikwik Trap?
The Multikwik traps range has been created with and by plumbers to ensure all the typical installations and installer preferences can be met. For a fuss free 'no call back' installation we ensure...
- Our compression nuts have been designed to be easily hand tightened and the connection is compatible with most plumbing pipe size and materials.
- We only use high quality components including, but not limited to our compression nuts, slip ring and EPDM profiled rubber seal – these all ensure a secure watertight joint.
- All traps have been designed to have smooth, clean, internal surfaces that will facilitate self-cleaning and avoid debris build-up
- We try to design our products to save you time on site, so all our traps have unique slip ring colours to aid size identification:
- Blue 32mm
- Red 40mm
- White 50mm
We recognise, we all need problem solvers every now and again… we have a range that I’m sure you’ll be glad to see...
- All traps should have a 75ml water seal, but sometimes this isn’t possible, directly at the outlet due to size restrictions, so we have designed a range of compact and shallow traps to help get the job done
- Multiflex are a range of adjustable compression wastes that help overcome some of the challenges that come with non uniform installations
- Siphonage, is something plumbers most often get call backs for, so we have introduced an innovative in line air admittance valve, that makes dealing with siphonage a breeze
|Hand Basin||Bath||Range of Basins|
|Bidet||Shower||Range of Urinals|
|Bar Well||Sink||Catering Sinks|
|Drinking Fountain||Urinal||Hospital Appliances|